

My family came up from Arizona during Alexis and Brooklyn's spring break. They come up every year to stay at Snowbird and go skiing. I was able to take a couple of days off work and join them on the slopes. I confess, downhill skiing scares me just a little; I am always afraid that I will lose control; consequently, I am a fairly slow skier.
3 comments:
See I check your blog.... I really do like your hair. I don't think I'm going to Nikki's shower and I have no idea what to get her I don't think they are registered anywhere yet. I would just get a gift card to vistoria secret probably. Love ya!
Hey Summer! Good to find your blog! You look adorable- love your hair! Looks like life is treating you well!
Happy Birthday yesterday! I hope it was a good one. we still need to go to lunch
Post a Comment